This is an exercise aimed at improving the way that your organisation learns from the experience of delivering projects
½ day presentation and workshop, £750 + VAT
Do you feel that your organisation’s approach to lessons learned needs a refresh?
Are you trying to make changes but not getting much traction?
We can help you to understand how organisations learn from projects, where it can go wrong, and suggest some steps you can take in your organisation to enable it to learn better from the experience of delivering projects.
This ½ day workshop is ideal as a session during PM or PMO team away days. It includes:
- Pre-session consultation (up to 1 hour)
- 45 minute presentation for up to 12 people (with paper handouts for each attendee)
- Facilitated ~2h workshop for up to 12 people
- Signed paperback copy of my book Learning Lessons from Projects for each attendee
- Web portal listing all actions from workshop, with follow-up “nudges” to prompt action from action owners
Travel to your site up to 100 miles included; other locations subject to arrangement.
“I saw Ken speak on Learning Lessons at Project Challenge in London.
I was impressed with his delivery style and totally sold on the message.
So I invited Ken to host a workshop at HSSMI to fire up the interest and encourage our project engineers to think more about the process and thinking behind lessons learned.
A very engaging afternoon for all, with some very specific, dare I say ‘pragmatic’ take-away actions for me and the team to implement.Scott Newcombe, Programme Manager, HSSMI
Great job Ken, Thanks!”
If you want the benefit of an invigorated approach to learning lessons from projects…
Not quite what you were looking for? Take a look at our services overview…